Schedule your pool classes on the calendar below. Please be considerate of other members and give everyone a chance to have their gym time. We ask that you book up to two pool spots per day.
Please note, you can book your gym/class appointments for about one month ahead of time. Appointments will be added on the 1st and 15th of each month. If the 1st or 15th falls on a weekend, the appointments will be added on the last weekday prior. (Example: Nov. 1 is a Sunday, therefore appointments will be added on Friday, October 30.)
Aquatics Class Information
Classes are located in the pool area on the 4th floor.
- Ai Chi – This low impact water class used for gentle stretching and relaxation, using a combination of deep breathing and slow movements in flowing continual pattern
- Aqua Arthritis – This is a low impact class that helps relieve arthritis pain and stiffness. It starts with a gentle warm-up, then light cardiovascular training/toning ending with cool-down stretches.
- Deep Water Aerobics – This very high intensity total body workout suspends your feet the entire class giving participants an intense aerobic workout for maximum fat burning as well as serious abdominal strengthening.
- Power Plunge – This innovative cardio-strength workout teaches you how to use a single hand buoy and water’s progressive resistance to strengthen your upper body and core.
- Water Aerobics – This is a medium intensity class that starts with a gentle warm-up followed by cardiovascular training, toning, cool down and post stretch. Various equipment will be used in the toning segment.