Schedule your pool classes on the calendar below. Please be considerate of other members and give everyone a chance to have their gym time. We ask that you book up to two pool spots per day.
You can schedule your pool classes for about one month ahead of time. Then every two weeks, the next two weeks will be become available to book.
Aquatics Class Information
Classes are located in the pool area on the 4th floor.
- Ai Chi – This low impact water class used for gentle stretching and relaxation, using a combination of deep breathing and slow movements in flowing continual pattern
- Aqua Arthritis – This is a low impact class that helps relieve arthritis pain and stiffness. It starts with a gentle warm-up, then light cardiovascular training/toning ending with cool-down stretches.
- Deep Water Aerobics – This very high intensity total body workout suspends your feet the entire class giving participants an intense aerobic workout for maximum fat burning as well as serious abdominal strengthening.
- Power Plunge – This innovative cardio-strength workout teaches you how to use a single hand buoy and water’s progressive resistance to strengthen your upper body and core.
- Water Aerobics – This is a medium intensity class that starts with a gentle warm-up followed by cardiovascular training, toning, cool down and post stretch. Various equipment will be used in the toning segment.