Medical Professional Building
600 Somerset Avenue
The Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic will be closed on Tuesday, November 19.
Monday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 12 Noon
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Patient registration stops 1 hour prior to closing.
Kelly J. Adams, CRNP
Jamie Hicks, CRNP
George Lashinsky, CST/ROT
David Bizousky, MD
R. Brandon Trale, DO
Tom Anders, PT, OCS, CSCS, ITPT
CSSMCW Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic is designed for busy families and individuals of all ages who want quick and convenient access to specialized care for a bone or joint injury.
Why CSSMCW Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic?
- Immediate Access – We offer convenient same day, walk-in visits. You’ll typically experience shorter wait times than an emergency room or urgent care.
- Specialty Care – Be seen by an orthopedic specialist for a fast, accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Lower Cost – CSSMCW Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic bills as a specialty office visit, not as an urgent care or emergency room visit, saving you money.
- Onsite Access to Additional Services – X-ray, MRI, casting/bracing services, and same-day physical therapy evaluations are available onsite.
- Please note: Casting/bracing services are billed with clinic visit. X-ray, MRI, and physical therapy evaluations are billed separately through the hospital.
- In Network Coverage – We accept most major insurance plans.
- Please note: Insurance card and photo IDs are required for registration.
What types of injuries does CSSMCW Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic treat?
- A bone, joint, or muscle injury
- Sprains / Strains
- Minor Dislocations
- Fractures / Broken Bones
- Sports Injuries
- Torn Ligaments / Injured Tendons
- Cast or Splint Issues
- Painful or Swollen Joints