Chan Soon-Shiong Medical Center at Windber is a nonprofit, community healthcare provider dedicated to providing excellence in personalized, quality healthcare services through innovation, research and education in response to community needs.
CSSMCW is the preferred provider for extraordinary patient and family centered care.
- Patient- and Family-Centered Care – We respect each patient and family. We are committed to integrating traditional medicine with complementary services, and delivering care in a healthy and healing environment.
- Service Excellence – We strive to meet and exceed the needs of our patients, physicians, co-workers and community and will consistently provide quality care and service. We adhere to the highest standards of clinical competency and responsiveness.
- Integrity – We are honest, respectful, and trustworthy. We maintain the highest ethical standards.
- Compassion – We care for others with dignity and empathy.
- Respect – We treat each individual, those we serve and those with whom we work, with the highest professionalism and dignity.
- Innovation – We are creative, progressive and willing to embrace change.
- Collaboration – We work together with board, clinical, education, business and research partners to foster an environment of mutual respect and support in order to assure a broad range of quality care and services.
- Stewardship – We are careful with how we utilize the resources of time, talent, money, property and the environment.