Please call us at 814-467-0044 to learn more about genetic services and/or the Pink Ribbon Care Program.
The Joyce Murtha Breast Care Center provides hereditary cancer genetic services for men and women.
Genetic testing may benefit you if you have:
- An increased risk of breast cancer due to family history
- Multiple cancers on the same side of the family
- A known mutation in a cancer susceptibility gene within the family
- Early-age-onset breast cancer
- Male breast cancer
- Ashkenazi Jewish descent with breast, ovarian, or pancreatic cancer at any age
- Had ovarian cancer at any age
- Endometrial/uterine cancer
- Colon/rectal cancer
- Multiple colon polyps
Financial assistance is available to qualifying patients seeking genetic services via The Pink Ribbon Care Program.