Talk to your doctor to see if Pelvic Physical Therapy is right for you. For questions and additional information call 814-467-3465.
Locations in Windber and Portage.
Is Pelvic Physical Therapy right for you?
- Always look for a bathroom when you go to a store?
- Worry you may have “an accident” when visiting with family or friends?
- Have occasional urinary leakage (even a little) during exercise, when laughing, or when coughing?
- Wake frequently at night to go to the bathroom?
- Have pain with gynecological exam or during intercourse?
- Have scrotal area pain?
- Have soreness over incisions after having a hysterectomy, colorectal surgery, or cancer related surgery?
- Have endometriosis or interstitial cystitis and the pain is affecting your daily life?
- Have hip, abdominal, or pelvic pain after vaginal delivery or cesarean section?
- Have to stand during your day because it hurts to sit?
- Have constipation or difficulty fully emptying when you use the bathroom?
- Feel pressure or a “feeling of falling out” in the pelvic area?
There’s hope! Pelvic Physical Therapy may help you.
Did you know that 1 in 3 women and as many as 1 in 4 men will experience some type of pelvic floor dysfunction? You are not alone, and there is help!
Our therapists can help and they understand the challenges associated with living with pelvic dysfunction and pain. Our goal is to empower you with all of the tools you need to confidently take charge of your pelvic health.
What is Pelvic Physical Therapy?
Pelvic physical therapy is a specialized type of rehabilitation that focuses on dysfunction of the musculoskeletal and neurological systems in the pelvic area of both men and women. Click below to learn some of the common conditions that we treat.
Common Conditions We Treat
Pelvic Physical Therapy FAQs
What to Expect
What Our Patients’ Say About Pelvic Therapy