WindberCare Physicians is now accepting new patients for infectious disease appointments.
- Bacterial Infections
- General Vaccination Issues
- Hepatitis B or C
- HIV – with complaints of acute colitis
- HIV – inpatient with condition controlled
- Latent Tuberculosis (TB)
- MRSA (Staph) Infections
- Recurring C. Diff. Colitis
- Recurring Cellulitis
- Recurring Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
Call 814-254-4207 to make an appointment with infectious disease specialist William F. Wright, DO.
William F. Wright, DOInfectious Disease Specialist
Dr. Wright is an Assistant Professor in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and is a full-time, active staff member in Infectious Diseases at Johns Hopkins Hospital.